Natalie Kate turned 7 months on the same day Obama was sworn into office....obviously both were HUGE events. :-) Our newborn, turned infant, has now turned into a happy, bouncing, joyful baby girl. I really can't believe she is 7 months old. She is growing and changing right before our eyes. She is working on sitting up on her own, loves to eat baby food (spinach and green beans are her favorites), and she's constantly reaching, grabbing, and "gumming" anything within reach. She's weighing in around 15 pounds...which is about 4 pounds less than her brothers at this age. Here are a few pictures...
The cute bow lasted for about 20 seconds before falling out...but it gives me hope!

Getting the hang of sitting up. I love this picture though, because it looks like she has a big head and a tiny little body.

Chubby little hands and feet. I will miss the birthmark on her hand when it disappears.

Cheeks! What else can be said?

2 comments:
She's getting so big, so fast! What a dear little one!
She is one bouncing bundle of love....adorable too!
Post a Comment