Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas from Goodwill...

I was at Goodwill last weekend looking for some games for the kids. I came across this Lincoln Log set. It looked almost new, still in the original packaging. It was $7, so I decided it would make a great gift for Luke for Christmas. I brought it home and of course checked the internet to see if I had found a good deal. Turns out it is discontinued and was selling on Ebay for a pretty penny. So, Aaron listed our almost complete set and we just sold it for $79. Merry Christmas to us...gotta love the Goodwill!

5 comments:

grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
grace said...

score! that is awesome.

rachel said...

the only thing I like more than a bargain is making money off of a bargain! way to go!

SuLee said...

Wow!!!
I think i might need to hit the Goodwill to make a little extra Christmas cash!
Good job Mamma!

Corie said...

Hey, that's pretty cool! Good job! I need to rekindle my relationship with eBay.