love this. and you are GOOD...blogging from the hospital!
Yeah! So happy for your family... Benjamin Aaron is a great name... even if it is not Alien. Love to you all & Bubby & Papa too!
Love the nerd glasses on top of Luke's head! Precious photo!
Congratulations!
he is soo adorable!! can't wait to meet him in person! :)
I can't believe you had a baby yesterday and have already blogged about it. You are impressive! Congrats!
Welcome to the world, Benjamin! Love you guys so much! Corie
Great job Jenny...and the baby's cute too! :) I think I see some Nattie-pants in him. You look amazing BTW! Can't wait to come meet Benjamin!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby and family!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
love this. and you are GOOD...blogging from the hospital!
Yeah! So happy for your family... Benjamin Aaron is a great name... even if it is not Alien. Love to you all & Bubby & Papa too!
Love the nerd glasses on top of Luke's head! Precious photo!
Congratulations!
he is soo adorable!! can't wait to meet him in person! :)
I can't believe you had a baby yesterday and have already blogged about it. You are impressive! Congrats!
Welcome to the world, Benjamin! Love you guys so much!
Corie
Great job Jenny...and the baby's cute too! :) I think I see some Nattie-pants in him. You look amazing BTW! Can't wait to come meet Benjamin!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby and family!!
Post a Comment