This was probably our most fun Halloween yet! We made it to a few harvest fests, and then had a five family trick-or-treating extravaganza. It was a blast, I'm tired, and we have WAY too much candy left.
The many faces of Harry Potter. He had a blast this year!
The cutest ninja I've ever seen. His moves are awesome!
A very sweet and spunky Cinderella. She made a last minute costume change for trick-or-treating and went as Tinker Bell.
A super snuggly dinosaur! Can you believe that this costume was first worn by my nephew 9 years ago? It's still one of my favorites!
I secretly hate carving pumpkins. It might just be the kids' ages. I mean what's fun about 4 little ones, a gooey mess and a whole lot of knives? Seems like the perfect recipe to land us in the Mary Bridge ER. (We haven't been for a while...they probably miss us.) BUT, this year was kind of fun. The boys both chose the same ghost pattern, so Aaron and I each agreed to carve one. Aaron started talking smack. So I did, what I do best...I rise to the challenge and I WIN! Seeing as I am docile and non-competitive, it was completely out of my nature to laugh hysterically when he cut the arm off of Luke's ghost and had to repair it with toothpicks.
Of course, just when I thought I'd crushed the competition, he comes out of nowhere and creates a ninja pumpkin. I can't compete with that. The boys were cheering him on, and I must admit that it was one of the best pumpkins I've seen.
Here is Mema (Aaron's mom) at Harvest Fest with the kiddos. Don't you love her wig?
Here are most of the 13 kids that we trick-or-treated with! Love these kids and these families! Bubby and Papa (my folks) drove up from Portland to join in on the fun too! We had a blast!













2 comments:
Thanks... you made me feel like I was part of the fun! xo
Love me some costumed Stewies! so cute! I love how they're starting to get into character. awesome!
Post a Comment