Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ONE...

Dear Benjamin,

You are ONE today!  How did that happen?  The year has gone by in a flash.  It seems like just yesterday that we were cuddling our precious newborn.  And now you are an adorable, fun, active little guy.  I have treasured every day with you this past year...soaking up your sweetness and enjoying every stage. 

In the past few weeks you have started babbling all of the time, and you are taking 4-5 steps at a time.  You'll be walking in no time!

I've said it before, but a year ago I could not have dreamed the amazing ways that you would touch my heart, complete our family, and bring joy to those around you.  You can't even imagine how much I love and treasure you. 


love,
mommy



Benjamin's birthday video (once you push play be sure to change it from 360p up to 720p)

3 comments:

Annie Kiehl said...

Once again, well done Jenny!
On the video, and the boy.

Love you guys!

samandpeteVDP said...

Oh geez. I watched this right before going to bed last night, and got a little weepy. Your videos do this to me every time! What the heck! I love your kiddos, and miss you guys tons!

TreiFurb said...

love all the pics & videos, jenny. thanks for sharing!