Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Because every parent needs blackmail for the future....

Sometimes there are no words.  You just have to watch it for yourself.

And if you're wondering why my child knows this song, I don't really have an answer for that.  Just comfort yourself, knowing that this pastor's kid knows a whole lot of Bible songs too.


6 comments:

rachel said...

AWESOME. that is all I have to say about that.

Amy said...

I have no words for this, I am laughing too hard! Man, I l LOVE that kid.

Annie Kiehl said...

That. Is. Hilarious. I have Jane and Lily watching it with me and each time Pete pops in, they laugh even MORE hysterically! (Oh yeah, we've watched it multiple times.) I love your giggle in the background too.

samandpeteVDP said...

BAHAHAHA!!! Pete and I are sitting here crying with amusement. I generally like to joke that he learned all the cool stuff he knows from me.....but I can say with confidence he did NOT learn that one from me.

(If I were you, I would give Aaron a thorough interrogation.)

SuLee said...

Oh my goodness....that was hilarious and Peter is a fabulous 'Pip'...too bad he doesn't have Luke's moves. :-) The BEST!!

Vicki said...

can American Idol be in his future??? Even more hilarious here than it was in person!