Love, Love, Love this - she is obviously a true princess, and is not about to have anyone forget it. :)
This is so cute!
I can't wait for this to come up on her wedding slide show. Her husband won't let her live it down!!! At least he'll really know what he's in for.
I dunno, I kinda feel like the props should be bigger.....
OH MY! Wow. That is just something. So stinkin cute
I love her. :)Aunt Corie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love, Love, Love this - she is obviously a true princess, and is not about to have anyone forget it. :)
This is so cute!
I can't wait for this to come up on her wedding slide show. Her husband won't let her live it down!!! At least he'll really know what he's in for.
I dunno, I kinda feel like the props should be bigger.....
OH MY! Wow. That is just something. So stinkin cute
I love her. :)
Aunt Corie
Post a Comment